Current Student and Recent Graduate Recruitment
Job Positions Available
- Consulting business
– As an associate, you will carry out various research/analysis, communication with other locations and prepare reports/presentations for projects.
– Recent graduates with no experience in consulting may also apply for the position.
- Please refer to “Business Areas” page for details.
- You will be engaged in consulting projects including overseas market entry planning, new business development and market research. Clients include major Japanese companies across various industries such as manufacturing, IT/communications and service.
- You will have the opportunity to work on truly global consulting work, centering on research and consulting work deeply rooted in the targeted countries.
- Depending on your interests, you may also have the opportunity to be based in one of our overseas offices.
- Graduating from BA/BS or MA/MS program by end of March 2019
- 3 years or less of work experience
- Those who have proficiency in English and fluency in Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1)
Pay and Benefits
- Annual salary (Based on AAIC rules and regulations)
- Transportation benefits (100% coverage) and various social insurances
- Five-day work week, annual leave, yearend vacation and summer vacation, congratulatory and condolence leave