【For undergraduate students, postgraduate students, experienced professionals】
- As a team member of an actual ongoing project, you will be able to experience actual consulting and investment/fund related work. Some interns hired in Tokyo have had the opportunity to join business trips to Asian countries.
- Depending on your preference, you may work as an intern at any of the following cities/countries.
- Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Nairobi (Kenya), Kigali (Rwanda)
- [Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students]
– Students who are interested in joining strategic consulting firms or investment funds.
– Students who have proficiency in English (mainly in writing and reading skills) and wish to work in international contexts in the future.
– For students who are applying for an internship at our Tokyo office, fluency in Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1) is required.
– Our long-term internship program is not related to our current student/recent graduate recruitment process, though there has been a case in which an undergraduate student intern has joined the company after graduation.
- [Experienced professionals]
– Those who are interested in joining strategic consulting firms of investment funds.
– Those who have proficiency in English and are interested in working in an international context.
Pay and Benefits
- Paid hourly
- Commuting transportation fees also covered